Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bridgette the Reader

A few weeks ago, Bridgette finished her reading lesson book and is reading awesome now!  I am so proud of her hard work and it's exciting to watch her get better and gain confidence.
 Practicing with Dad.
 As her reward, Bridgette chose to go get Sprinkles cupcakes. 
She had a great year in Transitional Kindergarten this year and loved her teacher, Mrs. Kaczynski, or Mrs. K. 
She made great friends, learned how to interact with her peers much better, and developed much more confidence in herself.  She loved learning about space and ocean animals.  She loved being the "special person" and estimating each week.  Her handwriting and drawing skills have improved like crazy.  At her checkup for kindergarten next year (not quite 6 years old) she was 47 1/2 inches at 95%ile and 49 lbs 75%ile.
I'm so proud of this smart, beautiful girl!

1 comment:

Rena said...

Oh my gosh! Mrs. K was Kate and William's kindergarten teacher! We LOVED her! I miss California so much...

Contributors