Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag from Christin

Christin, from work this summer tagged me, so I am supposed to say 5 good qualities about each person in my household. And I have to include myself. I can't believe I'm doing this... it's like those dorky chain letters in elementary school where you have to drink like five glasses of water for a boy to like you. Anyways...
Tyler, my adorable hubby- Is the hardest worker I know, even though he's super busy studying, somehow he finds time to relax with me and do all sorts of extra things for me. He makes me laugh. He understands me and can read me so easily. He does the dishes after dinner. He finds time to serve other people (cub scout leader), be involved in his med school class and be the star of his intramural flag football team!
Me- I have a positive attitude about things. I get things done on time. I can see when people need help with something. I like to take care of myself, and others. I am getting to be quite the money saver.
I decided not to tag anyone else because I am guessing you all hate these things too.

I thought I'd add these pretty pictures of the fall leaves, because I just can't get enough of this Rochester fall!
This is the same running trail I posted earlier this year, but with it's yellow leaves.

1 comment:

Christin said...

I'm glad to know how you feel about Tag's! I tagged you because so many other people are so gushy about their husbands on their blogs and I didn't want to read there blogging PDA. Thanks for being a good sport, I miss you!

Contributors